↓ To all participants ↓

Please take some time to read our challenge rules in the sidebar. It's so much easier for us to pick a winner when you note the rules, all will then have the same chance to win.
Thank you!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sketch #147 Sponsored by My Favorite Things

Happy Friday! I am so glad you stopped by here today to see our new challenge! This is Jeanette and it is my turn to host and provide a sketch for us all to play with. We are so lucky this week to have My Favorite Things as our generous sponsor. They are offering the lucky winner a $25 gift voucher for the store! Woot! Woot!


My Favorite Things - Just Delightful Clear Stamps. Think fresh, fun and completely distinctive, and you have My Favorite Things.


From our passionately popular Who’s That Girl line, to the sweet Pure Innocence & Jolinne characters, MFT has a little something for everyone, and a lot of something different!

My Favorite Things is thrilled to introduce Die-namics. Our EXCLUSIVE, American made, line of steel dies that we are sure will be an essential ingredient in your paper crafting from THIS moment forward!

You’ve found a stamping home with your MFT Family, there’s fun & friendship to be had in addition to the best stamps and stamping products around.

And…with Brand Spankin’ New Releases every month, there’s always something worth coming back for!

Wanna see the complete line? Visit http://www.mftstamps.com/!
Here is the sketch that I created for us all. Have fun and please leave a link to your creation with the inlinkz tool that you will find at the bottom of this post!


sketch - Page 017

Sample card by Jeanette:



Sample card by Janneke:
Sample card by Jacque:

Sample by Tanja


Sample by Beatrix:
Thanks for playing!

18 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

Arn't they all just the cutiest!

Kel said...

This is my first visit to you site and I have a question -- most of my paper crafting is boxed up right now while we are re-organizing and it's hard to get to, can the projects be completed digitally (either totally or with just one hand made --say for the coloring of the stamp) or do they have to be hand/paper crafted cards? either way I will check back often to see all the beautiful work:)

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, yet another lovely sketch. Debbiexx

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Marianne said...

great skect and beautiful DT cards.

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards yet again from the DT. So talented. Thanks for inspiring me to enter.Debbie Johns x

Cheryl said...

gorgeous cards from the DT just adore your sketches,love em to bits,thanks again for another,great one hugs cheyrl xxxxxx

JLP said...

This was a great sketch and could not have come at a better time! Thanks!

karen said...

I entered my card, but I'm not sure if I did the linking thing right. I'm still trying to figure out how things work. sorry if I messed up! :-)

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a great Sketch to work to, and such lovely DT Inspiration too. Judy x

Becky said...

I just found your challenge blog and had to play along....hope my link works!

Chelle said...

Mine ended up looking a lot like Jeanettes.

craftypixie said...

Enjoyed the sketch thanks
Designers cards are ace!!
Sorry just realised ive missed a piece out on the sketch sorry :(
wendy x

eva said...

i've just discovered your blog. thanks for the fun sketch!

Craftdee said...

Great DT work, and thanks for a fab sketch! Dee

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Collection closed? I came to link up my card. :-(

Scrappin' Sista said...

Hi. I was trying to attach the link for my LO that I created based on the sketch. It's 11:22 pm on Thursday here so I guess I'm too late. Here's the link anyway. Thanks for a wonderful sketch. I love it. http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/2011/03/stamp-by-step-april-guest-designer.html

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 said...

小型葵興自存倉價錢表葵涌自存倉域名設計種類伺服器中文一級虛擬葵涌儲物倉網站主機代管種類